New Delhi, Nov 18 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 14.59 points up to stand at 28,163.29. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 4.85 points up to stand at 8,425.90. RCOM and JAIN IRRIGATION SYSTEMS LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 9.22% and 7.76% along with RENUKA and REDINGTON with an increase of 7.20% and 6.20% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include RASOYA PROTEINS LTD and CEAT LTD with a decrease of 19.89% and 4.20% along with ECLERX SERVICES LTD. and KAILASH with a decrease of 3.95% and 3.60% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 103.22 points at 19,030.02 while the banking sector is up 60.6 points at 20,262.54 and the reality sector is down 10.03 points at 1,664.91. The Indian currency is up 0.03% at Rs 61.75 per dollar.
Nov 18, 2014
New Delhi, Nov 17 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 131.22 points up to stand at 28,177.88. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 40.85 points up to stand at 8,430.75. JSWENERGY and RURAL ELECTRIFICATION CORPORATION LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 12.13% and 10.25% along with NCC and Bajaj Finance Limited with an increase of 9.54% and 8.62% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. and BALKRISHNA INDUSTRIES LTD. with a decrease of 19.91% and 7.03% along with PUNJ LLOYD LTD. and DEN with a decrease of 5.67% and 5.11% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 266.87 points at 18,926.80 while the banking sector is up 83.16 points at 20,201.93 and the reality sector is up 5.58 points at 1,674.94. The Indian currency is up 0.02% at Rs 61.73 per dollar.
Nov 17, 2014
Kochi Muziris Biennale 2014: Shashi Tharoor, Ashiq Abu Ask Followers to Help Raise Rs. 15 Crore [VIDEO]
14 hours ago
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- History of a feud: Tatas want to fly Jet, but without the captain for a reason
- Sensex, Nifty snap three-day rally on global selloff
- SBI internet banking ban from Dec 1: How to check if your account is registered with mobile number
- In an ambitious plan, PM Modi wants to double the economy to $5billion
- Information czar's retirement clouds Sebi's prospects in tussle with RBI