New Delhi, Nov 21 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 267.07 points up to stand at 28,334.63. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 75.45 points up to stand at 8,477.35. NETWORK18 and Sanofi India Ltd were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 8.21% and 6.26% along with SOUTHBANK and TV18 BROADCAST with an increase of 5.48% and 5.42% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include RASOYA PROTEINS LTD and ESSAROIL with a decrease of 9.92% and 7.48% along with BAJAJ ELECTRICALS LTD. and BALRAMPUR CHINI MILLS LTD. with a decrease of 5.98% and 5.28% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 102.34 points at 18,925.28 while the banking sector is up 478.83 points at 20,683.54 and the reality sector is up 1.85 points at 1,625.20. The Indian currency is down 0.15% at Rs 61.84 per dollar.
Nov 21, 2014
New Delhi, Nov 20 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 34.71 points up to stand at 28,067.56. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 19.60 points up to stand at 8,401.90. BAJAJ HOLDINGS and INVESTMENT LTD. and GUJARAT GAS CO.LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.77% and 7.40% along with KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. and ING VYSYA BANK LTD. with an increase of 7.28% and 7.15% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include RASOYA PROTEINS LTD and AMARA RAJA BATTERIES LTD with a decrease of 9.95% and 6.22% along with SHREE RENUKA SUGARS LTD and JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES LTD with a decrease of 5.68% and 5.22% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 84.35 points at 18,822.94 while the banking sector is up 74.11 points at 20,204.71 and the reality sector is down 25.00 points at 1,623.35. The Indian currency is up 0.06% at Rs 62.00 per dollar.
Nov 20, 2014
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector
- OYO announces former IndiGo boss Aditya Ghosh as South Asia CEO
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term