Walmart posted a strong profit and raised wages for its employees. The world's largest retailer topped earnings estimates in the key holiday quarter. It also said starting in April… hourly workers
Feb 19, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 19 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 142.01 points up to stand at 29,462.27. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 26.20 points up to stand at 8,895.30. JINDAL STEEL and FSL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 28.59% and 8.04% along with HIND COPPER and ADANI POWER with an increase of 8.00% and 7.98% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include SUZLON and WELCORP with a decrease of 6.72% and 5.79% along with SKF INDIA and AURO PHARMA with a decrease of 4.98% and 4.58% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 6.70 points at 19,855.74 while the banking sector is down 110.30 points at 21,978.47 and the reality sector is up at 17.09 points at 1,748.04. The Indian currency is up 0.03% at Rs 62.34 per dollar.
Feb 19, 2015
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?