New Delhi, Nov 28 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 255.08 points up to stand at 28,693.99. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 94.05 points up to stand at 8,494.20. JETAIRWAYS and HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 19.99% and 8.93% along with PNB and CANARA BANK with an increase of 7.92% and 7.67% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include FRL and CONTAINER CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD with a decrease of 7.19% and 7.15% along with ABAN OFFSHORE LTD and KAILASH with a decrease of 4.96% and 4.91% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 367.76 points at 19,220.05 while the banking sector is up 591.38 points at 21,212.07 and the reality sector is up 27.38 points at 1,683.06. The Indian currency is down 0.23% at Rs 62.02 per dollar.
Nov 28, 2014
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain
- Big relief for Deloitte, PwC, EY and KPMG as govt panel allows permission to operate in India
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector
- GST-based calculation confusing? Here are the new Casio calculators for India
- Skill India reality check: 70% of Indian youth don't have idea about govt's skill development programmes