EDITORS' NOTE: THIS EDIT CONTAINS CONVERTED 4:3 MATERIALS (SOUNDBITE) (English) REUTERS REPORTER, PAMELA AMBLER, SAYING: "India unveils a budget Saturday (FEB 28), and it's not just any budget."
Feb 27, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 26 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 261.34 points down to stand at 28,746.65. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 83.40 points down to stand at 8,683.85. NTPC and CENTURYTEX were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 4.90 % and 3.43 % along with TATA ELXSI LTD. and PEL with an increase of 3.36% and 2.86% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include UNIONBANK and SIEMENS with a decrease of 4.63% and 4.35% along with PIPAVAVDOC and RASOYPR with a decrease of 4.22% and 4.08% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 280.32 points at 19,352.50 while the banking sector is down 198.72 points at 21,276.69 and the reality sector is up at 5.81 points at 1,763.56. The Indian currency is down 0.27% at Rs 61.80 per dollar.
Feb 26, 2015
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?