Mark Zuckerberg Q&A: Facebook Founder Opens up about 'The Social Network', Facebook Messenger and More
New Delhi, Nov 7 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 47.25 points down to stand at 27,868.63. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 3.15 points up to stand at 8,342.30. BEL and CUMMINS INDIA LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 9.67% and 7.36% along with DLF and FSL with an increase of 6.40% and 6.15% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include ESCORTS and UCOBANK with a decrease of 8.28% and 6.58% along with BHUSHAN STEEL LTD. and JPPOWER with a decrease of 4.58% and 4.55% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 85.14 points at 18,338.67 while the banking sector is down 17.84 points at 19,854.42 and the reality sector is up 39.04 points at 1,642.36. The Indian currency is up 0.34% at Rs 61.62 per dollar.
Nov 7, 2014
New Delhi, Nov 5 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 55.50 points up to stand at 27,915.88. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 14.15 points up to stand at 8,338.30. BHUSHAN STEEL LTD. and HEXAWARE were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 9.98% and 9.89% along with MAX and MANAPPURAM with an increase of 7.58% and 5.76% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include IPCALAB and PIIND with a decrease of 10.55% and 6.62% along with MONSANTO INDIA LTD and JAIN IRRIGATION SYSTEMS LTD. with a decrease of 5.31% and 5.25% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 8.39 points at 18,423.81 while the banking sector is up 276.92 points at 19,872.26 and the reality sector is down 6.12 points at 1,603.32. The Indian currency is down 0.10% at Rs 61.46 per dollar.
Nov 5, 2014
New Delhi, Nov 5 (ANI): Creating a new record, the benchmark BSE Sensex crossed 28,000-mark for the first time and the NSE Nifty hit a new peak of 8,363.65 in early trade on Wednesday on sustained fund inflows. The record was set amidst optimism over encouraging corporate earnings. Besides, falling global crude oil prices which dipped to its lowest closing point since October 2011 also influenced trading sentiments.
Nov 5, 2014
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- New IRDAI rules stipulate Rs 15 lakh protection in motor accidents
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Hike in oil prices? OPEC struggles to keep up production amid Trump's Iran sanctions
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut