Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 33.17 points up to stand at 27,241.78. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 26.60 points up to stand at 8,200.70. UNIONBANK and AJANTA PHARMA LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 5.65% and 5.26% along with BAYER CROPSCIENCE LTD. and SYNDICATE BANK with an increase of 5.03% and 4.93% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. and GSFC with a decrease of 4.49% and 3.87% along with OBEROI REALTY LTD. and JUBILANT with a decrease of 3.60% and 3.13% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 7.42 points at 18,455.13 while the banking sector is up 26.66 points at 21,253.30 and the reality sector is up 14.09 points at 1,533.94. The Indian currency is up 0.13% at Rs 63.60 per dollar.
Dec 26, 2014
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- OYO announces former IndiGo boss Aditya Ghosh as South Asia CEO
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term