New Delhi, Feb 16 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 40.95 points up to stand at 29,135.88. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 3.85 points up to stand at 8,809.35. SUZLON and TATA ELXSI LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 19.84% and 15.71% along with CEAT LTD. And UNITECH with an increase of 13.30% and 11.08% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include CESC and BALKRISHNA INDUSTRIES LTD. with a decrease of 13.17% and 5.27% along with MRPL and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 4.91% and 4.84% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 87.28 points at 19,674.22 while the banking sector is down 204.51 points at 21,982.99 and the reality sector is up at 16.25 points at 1,737.34. The Indian currency is up 0.02% at Rs 62.21 per dollar.
Feb 16, 2015
'Yennai Arindhaal' Second Weekend (11 Days) Box Office Collection: Ajith Starrer Grosses ₹65 crore in India
'Anegan' Box Office Collection: Dhanush Starrer Leads in Chennai Theatres Followed by 'Yennai Arindhaal', 'Temper'
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- SBI-led consortium eyes debt-equity deal as Jet Airways rescue talks enter final stage