New Delhi, Dec 16 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 538.12 points down to stand at 26,781.44. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 152.00 points down to stand at 8,067.60. JET AIRWAYS and HCL TECH were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.20% and 4.58% along with TCS and CMC with an increase of 3.40% and 2.48% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include PMCFIN and UNITECH with a decrease 19.05% and 10.75% along with JAIN IRRIGATION SYSTEMS LTD and PIPAVAVDOC with a decrease of 9.96% and 9.08% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 299.08 points at 18,304.90 while the banking sector is down 612.41 points at 20,435.88 and the reality sector is down 59.19 points at 1,498.24. The Indian currency is down 0.87% at Rs 63.49 per dollar.
Dec 16, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 15 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 31.12 points down to stand at 27,319.56. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 4.50 points down to stand at 8,219.60. MMTC and Sunrise Asian Limited were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 12.41% and 9.86% along with ATUL and JPINFRATEC with an increase of 8.26% and 7.73% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include PMCFIN and JETAIRWAYS with a decrease 9.18% and 7.19% along with PIPAVAV DEFENCE AND OFFSHORE ENG LTD. and ABAN OFFSHORE LTD. with a decrease of 6.02% and 5.55% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 70.52 points at 18,603.98 while the banking sector is up 73.08 points at 21,048.29 and the reality sector is down 32.94 points at 1,557.43. The Indian currency is up 1.02% at Rs 62.92 per dollar.
Dec 15, 2014
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express maybe taxed on India income
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain
- Big relief for Deloitte, PwC, EY and KPMG as govt panel allows permission to operate in India
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector
- GST-based calculation confusing? Here are the new Casio calculators for India