New Delhi, March 2 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 97.64 points up to stand at 29,459.14. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 54.90 points up to stand at 8,956.75. NCC and JK LAKSHMI were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 17.47% and 14.77% along with SRE INFRA and HCC with an increase of 14.18% and 10.41% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include MUTHOOT FINANCE LTD. and GMR INFRA with a decrease of 7.08% and 5.60% along with ITC and BAJAJ-AUTO with a decrease of 4.97% and 4.03% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 78.50 points at 19,924.95 while the banking sector is up 408.75 points at 22,981.72 and the reality sector is down at 5.38 points at 1,816.54. The Indian currency is up 0.15% at Rs 61.94 per dollar.
Mar 2, 2015
'Yennai Arinhdaal' Fourth Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajith Starrer Grosses ₹106 Crore Worldwide, Says Trade Analyst
'Kakki Sattai' Opening Day Box Office Collection: Siva Karthikeyan's Best So Far, but Fails to Beat 'Anegan', 'Yennai Arindhaal','I', 'Kaththi', 'Lingaa'
Union Budget 2015: 'India is about to take off,' Says Jaitley Delivering His Maiden Full-Year Budget Focused On Growth
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm