New Delhi, Nov 7 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 6.10 points up to stand at 27,874.73. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 7.25 points up to stand at 8,344.25. RAJESH EXPO and BEML were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 12.22% and 6.98% along with JET AIRWAYS and ING VYSYA BANK with an increase of 6.82% and 6.22% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include ENGINEERS INDIA LTD and KAILASH with a decrease of 12.32% and 8.20% along with INDIA CEMENTS and SJVN with a decrease of 6.10% and 5.71% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 62.74 points at 18,275.93 while the banking sector is down 105.02 points at 19,749.40 and the reality sector is down 2.17 points at 1,640.19. The Indian currency is up 0.19 % at Rs 61.50 per dollar.
Nov 10, 2014
Mark Zuckerberg Q&A: Facebook Founder Opens up about 'The Social Network', Facebook Messenger and More
New Delhi, Nov 7 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 47.25 points down to stand at 27,868.63. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 3.15 points up to stand at 8,342.30. BEL and CUMMINS INDIA LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 9.67% and 7.36% along with DLF and FSL with an increase of 6.40% and 6.15% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include ESCORTS and UCOBANK with a decrease of 8.28% and 6.58% along with BHUSHAN STEEL LTD. and JPPOWER with a decrease of 4.58% and 4.55% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 85.14 points at 18,338.67 while the banking sector is down 17.84 points at 19,854.42 and the reality sector is up 39.04 points at 1,642.36. The Indian currency is up 0.34% at Rs 61.62 per dollar.
Nov 7, 2014
- Pakistani troops' barbarism at border: BSF jawan found with slit throat, eyes gouged out
- Manchester City players best in the world? Assistant coach Mikel Arteta believes so
- Congress leaders meet CAG seeking a probe into Rafale deal
- Babul Supriyo threatens to break man's legs and 'hand him a crutch' at event for differently-abled
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- Mega bank merger infuses job loss fears
- Delhi HC rejects plea to disclose formula behind fuel pricing
- Asian business confidence at worst level in 3 years as 'upturn in world economy ends'
- Bengaluru pips Singapore as top destination for tech companies, startups in Asia