New Delhi, August 01 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 414.13 points down to stand at 25,480.84. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 118.70 points down to stand at 7,602.60. GMR Infra and Glenmark Pharma were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.66% and 3.86% along with Bharti Infratel and Union Bank with an increase of 3.56% and 3.19% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Financial Tech and Torrent Power with a decrease of 5.00% and 4.71% along with Sun TV Network and Titan with a decrease of 4.37% and 4.14% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 156.69 points at 15,334.02 while the banking sector is down 156.63 points 17,328.98 and the realty sector is down 19.45 points at 1,873.58. The Indian currency is up 0.96% at Rs 61.13 per dollar.
Aug 1, 2014
New Delhi, July 30 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 96.19 points up to stand at 26,087.42. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 42.70 points up to stand at 7,791.40. Ashok Leyland and HDIL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 6.56% and 5.84% along with Indiabulls Real Estate and CESC with an increase of 5.57% and 5.56% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include L&T and Financial Technologies with a decrease of 7.22% and 5.00% along with Pipavav Defence and Havells India with a decrease of 4.05% and 3.60% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 99.54 points at 15,587.74 while the banking sector is up 273.12 points 17,694.51 and the realty sector is up 15.30 points at 1,888.46. The Indian currency is up 0.03% at Rs 60.11 per dollar.
Jul 30, 2014
1 hour ago
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Caught on camera: RPF constable molests woman at Kalyan station, thrashed by commuters
- Fasting or eating during these hours helps reduce your fat, says study
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Air Asia passengers complain of suffocation in 'smoky' flight, accuse airline of ill-treatment
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- FII inflow to drop as US Federal Reserve hikes interest rate
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees