New Delhi, July 18 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 80.40 points up to stand at 25,641.56. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 23.45 points up to stand at 7,663.90. Exide Industries ltd. and Muthoot Finance Ltd. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 4.07% and 3.76% along with Shriram City Union Finance Ltd. and Karnataka Bank with an increase of 3.15% and 3.12% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Indian Hotels and GMR Infra with a decrease of 6.96% and 4.01% along with REC and Financial Tech with a decrease of 3.64% and 3.62% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 3.08 points at 15,713.19 while the banking sector is up 134.21 points at 17,611.71 and the realty sector is down 17.55 points at 1,981.36. The Indian currency is 0.22 % up at Rs 60.31 per dollar.
Jul 18, 2014
New Delhi, July 16 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 321.07 points up to stand at 25,549.72. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 97.75 points up to stand at 7,624.40. JP INFRATEC and Financial Tech were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 19.86% and 9.99% along with IDFC and Adani Ports with an increase of 8.87% and 8.44% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Power Finance and REC with a decrease of 5.98% and 4.72% along with LIC Housing Finance Ltd. and South Indian Bank with a decrease of 3.71% and 2.97% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 222.85 points at 15,741.51 while the banking sector is up 426.10 points at 17,479.92 and the realty sector is up 82.61 points at 2,014.51. The Indian currency is 0.07% up at Rs 60.16 per dollar.
Jul 16, 2014
1 hour ago
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Caught on camera: RPF constable molests woman at Kalyan station, thrashed by commuters
- Fasting or eating during these hours helps reduce your fat, says study
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Air Asia passengers complain of suffocation in 'smoky' flight, accuse airline of ill-treatment
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- FII inflow to drop as US Federal Reserve hikes interest rate
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees