New Delhi, Dec 11 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 229.09 points down to stand at 27,602.01. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 62.75 points down to stand at 8,292.90. SREI INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE LTD. and NETWORK18 were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 16.26% and 10.90% along with GRUH and DHFL with an increase of 6.17% and 5.37% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include HAVELLS and HDIL with a decrease 8.81% and 6.19% along with SCI and BEML with a decrease of 5.05% and 5.03% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 152.74 points at 18,761.43 while the banking sector is down 69.07 points at 21,089.17 and the reality sector is down 33.71 points at 1,630.57. The Indian currency is up 0.47% at Rs 62.31 per dollar.
Dec 11, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 10 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 34.09 points up to stand at 27,831.10. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 14.95 points up to stand at 8,355.65. SKS MICROFINANCE LTD and GITANJALI were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 10.76% and 8.83% along with PIPAVAVDOC and AJANTA PHARMA LTD with an increase of 8.10% and 6.40% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include HAVELLS and RASOYPR with a decrease 6.73% and 4.92% along with ABAN and VAKRANGEE with a decrease of 4.39% and 3.46% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 68.56 points at 18,914.17 while the banking sector is up 211.09 points at 21,158.24 and the reality sector is up 4.29 points at 1,664.28. The Indian currency is up 0.21% at Rs 62.01 per dollar.
Dec 10, 2014
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Twitter storm rages over US President Donald Trump's Diwali tweet
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Interim budget 2019: Arun Jaitley may make crucial announcements in direct tax
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- Merger of Jet Airways and Tata SIA Airlines on cards as talks pick up pace
- RBI, FinMin unlikely to be influenced by IMF's change of heart towards cryptocurrencies