Lay's Announces Finalists of #DoUsAFlavor; Could You be Waking up to Cappuccino Potato Chips? [Video]
New Delhi, July 23 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 121.53 points up to stand at 26,147.33. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 27.90 points up to stand at 7,795.75. Financial Tech and MRF were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 9.99% and 7.27% along with National Unitech and Berger Paints with an increase of 5.16% and 4.73% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Sun TV Network and Coromandel International with a decrease of 7.07% and 3.64% along with Apollo Hospital and Ambuja Cements with a decrease of 3.19% and 3.17% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 30.46 points at 15,804.16 while the banking sector is up 41.60 points at 17,705.07 and the realty sector is down 1.06 points at 1,971.69. The Indian currency is 0.19% down at Rs 60.13 per dollar.
Jul 23, 2014
New Delhi, July 21 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 73.61 points up to stand at 25,715.17. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 20.30 points up to stand at 7,684.20. Century Tex and MCX were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 10.60% and 7.85% along with Thermax and Sun TV Network with an increase of 4.47% and 4.43% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include CRISIL and HDIL with a decrease of 4.40% and 3.90% along with Canara Bank and Emami with a decrease of 3.17% and 3.10% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 3.76 points at 15,716.95 while the banking sector is up 5.58 points at 17,617.29 and the realty sector is down 19.76 points at 1,961.60. The Indian currency is 0.04 % up at Rs 60.26 per dollar.
Jul 21, 2014
1 hour ago
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Caught on camera: RPF constable molests woman at Kalyan station, thrashed by commuters
- Fasting or eating during these hours helps reduce your fat, says study
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Air Asia passengers complain of suffocation in 'smoky' flight, accuse airline of ill-treatment
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- FII inflow to drop as US Federal Reserve hikes interest rate
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees