Greece Referendum: Sensex Could Fall by Over 3% on 'No' Vote; Tata Motors, IT Stocks May See Sell-off
The head of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has said it plans to invest up to $1bn in Ukraine this year, including in the gas sector, provided real reforms are implemented.
Jul 3, 2015
Raju Regrets Air India Flight Delays Due to VIPs After PMO Intervenes; Fadnavis to File Defamation Case
- Vodafone Idea to shut shop? Aditya Birla group refuses to inject fresh equity
- Will Mukesh Ambani let rival Sunil Mittal's Airtel grab brother's RCom assets?
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Favourite whipping boys: Will millennials be next blamed for swelling bank NPAs?
- Vodafone writes off book value of Indian operation, CEO flags liquidation risk