Union Budget Highlights: Marginal Tax Relief, More IITs, IIMs, 49% FDI in Defence, Focus on Women and Youth
Union Budget Live Blog: Tax Exemption Up by ₹50,000, Cigarettes, Colas Costlier; Jaitley Says Budget Meant to Revive Economy
New Delhi, July 09 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 137.30 points down to stand at 25,444.81. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 38.20 points down to stand at 7,585.00. Indian Oil Corporation and Adani Ports were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 3.35% and 2.67% along with HPCL and TITAN with an increase of 2.38% and 2.18% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Bharat Electronics Ltd. and Apollo Tyres with a decrease of 7.81% and 7.67% along with Aurobindo Pharma and Ashok Leyland with a decrease of 6.93% and 6.11% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 385.13 points at 15,452.99 while the banking sector is down 86.16 points at 17,108.97 and the realty sector is down 31.04 points at 1,914.69. The Indian currency is 0.08% down at Rs 59.73 per dollar.
Jul 9, 2014
New Delhi, July 08 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 517.97 points down to stand at 25,582.11. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 163.95 points down to stand at 7,623.20. MCX and Berger Paints were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 4.36% and 2.66% along with Bajaj Holdings and Cadila Health with an increase of 2.34% and 1.63% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Unitech and Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. with a decrease of 12.54% and 9.82% along with IFCI and MMTC with a decrease of 9.47% and 9.30% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 367.98 points at 15,838.12 while the banking sector is down 413.67 points at 17,195.13 and the realty sector is down 150.04 points at 1,945.73. The Indian currency is 0.28% down at Rs 59.84 per dollar.
Jul 8, 2014
34 minutes ago
- Belgium vs Tunisia live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match live on TV, online
- America averse to dating Trump Officials? Here's why
- Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint
- Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.0 MotoGP edition India launch soon
- Plans to sell Air India shelved, government looks at improving profits
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Trump's trade war heats up with tariffs imposed by EU, India