New Delhi, Sept 12 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 65.17 points up to stand at 27,061.04. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 19.80 points up to stand at 8,105.50. AMARAJABAT and OFSS were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 8.44% and 6.58% along with CIPLA and EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD. with an increase of 6.38% and 6.19% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include JPINFRATEC and BHARAT FORGE LTD. with a decrease of 4.03% and 3.07% along with GODREJ CONSUMER PRODUCTS LTD. and JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES LTD. with a decrease of 2.88% and 2.87% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 113.47 points at 17,928.39 while the banking sector is up 54.44 points at 18,607.01 and the reality sector is down 6.34 points at 1,757.69. The Indian currency is up 0.56% at Rs 60.94 per dollar.
Sep 12, 2014
New Delhi, Sep 11 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 61.54 points down to stand at 26,995.87. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 8.40 points down to stand at 8,085.70. MOTHERSON SUMI SYSTEMS LTD. and EICHER MOTORS LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 9.20% and 6.27% along with BHARAT FORGE LTD. and GUJARAT MINERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD. with an increase of 6.24% and 5.90% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include RANBAXY and NHPC with a decrease of 4.89% and 4.69% along with SUNPHARMA and J&KBANK with a decrease of 4.47% and 3.96% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 112.30 points at 17,811.19 while the banking sector is up 49.67 points at 18,549.36 and the reality sector is down 5.95 points at 1,764.07. The Indian currency is up 0.30% at Rs 60.76 per dollar.
Sep 11, 2014
33 minutes ago
- Belgium vs Tunisia live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match live on TV, online
- America averse to dating Trump Officials? Here's why
- Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint
- Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.0 MotoGP edition India launch soon
- Plans to sell Air India shelved, government looks at improving profits
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Trump's trade war heats up with tariffs imposed by EU, India