New Delhi, Sept 24 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 31.00 points down to stand at 26,744.69. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 15.15 points down to stand at 8,002.40. RPOWER and PEL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 5.34% and 5.19% along with COALINDIA and EMAMILTD with an increase of 5.02% and 4.84% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include GMRINFRA and OFSS with a decrease of 12.84% and 12.77% along with JINDAL STEEL & POWER LTD. and JPINFRATEC with a decrease of 9.99% and 8.71% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 91.23 points at 17,857.78 while the banking sector is down 197.39 points at 18,009.23 and the reality sector is down 28.27 points at 1,645.21. The Indian currency is up 0.01% at Rs 60.94 per dollar.
Sep 24, 2014
New Delhi, Sept 23 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 431.05 points down to stand at 26,775.69. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 128.75 points down to stand at 8,017.55. GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE LTD. and MRPL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 1.74% and 1.59% along with LandT FINANCE HOLDINGS LTD. and HCL TECH with an increase of 1.37% and 1.36% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include UNITECH and SUZLON with a decrease of 10.98% and 9.78% along with NATIONALUM and DLF with a decrease of 7.13% and 6.69% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 352.72 points at 17,939.34 while the banking sector is down 321.57 points at 18,210.63 and the reality sector is down 86.45 points at 1,673.48. The Indian currency is up 0.21% at Rs 60.94 per dollar.
Sep 23, 2014
New Delhi, Sept 18 (ANI): In a bid to end the blockage of global trade, US top official called for green field investments in India through the 'Select USA' programme that will specifically concentrate on assisting new and expanding existing businesses. Speaking to reporters at CII Headquarters in New Delhi on Thursday Executive Director, Select USA, Vinai Thummalapally, invited competitive investors from India to USA. The director is on a seven-day visit to India and will be travelling across five cities – Delhi, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Mumbai and Bangalore – to boost trade investment in the US. Counsellor for Commercial Affair John M McCaslin was also present at the "Select USA" press conference organised by the US Department of Commerce. Thummalapally said India's small and medium enterprises will benefit from the programme.
Sep 18, 2014
4 hours ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- China vows to hit back as Trump plans $200 billion additional tariffs on Chinese imports
- FII inflow to drop as US Federal Reserve hikes interest rate
- World's richest person, Jeff Bezos is now wealthier than ever
- Japan's SoftBank to invest up to $100 billion to boost India's solar power production
- Cash-strapped Rolls-Royce to cut 4,600 jobs, mostly in the UK