New Delhi, Dec 11 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 229.09 points down to stand at 27,602.01. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 62.75 points down to stand at 8,292.90. SREI INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE LTD. and NETWORK18 were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 16.26% and 10.90% along with GRUH and DHFL with an increase of 6.17% and 5.37% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include HAVELLS and HDIL with a decrease 8.81% and 6.19% along with SCI and BEML with a decrease of 5.05% and 5.03% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 152.74 points at 18,761.43 while the banking sector is down 69.07 points at 21,089.17 and the reality sector is down 33.71 points at 1,630.57. The Indian currency is up 0.47% at Rs 62.31 per dollar.
Dec 11, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 10 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 34.09 points up to stand at 27,831.10. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 14.95 points up to stand at 8,355.65. SKS MICROFINANCE LTD and GITANJALI were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 10.76% and 8.83% along with PIPAVAVDOC and AJANTA PHARMA LTD with an increase of 8.10% and 6.40% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include HAVELLS and RASOYPR with a decrease 6.73% and 4.92% along with ABAN and VAKRANGEE with a decrease of 4.39% and 3.46% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 68.56 points at 18,914.17 while the banking sector is up 211.09 points at 21,158.24 and the reality sector is up 4.29 points at 1,664.28. The Indian currency is up 0.21% at Rs 62.01 per dollar.
Dec 10, 2014
- Apple iOS 12: Screen Time, Siri shortcuts and more [How to install on iPhones, iPads, iPod]
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- India delays imposition of higher tariffs on some US goods to November
- Gold prices fall as investors turn to dollar for safety amid US-China trade tensions
- Infosys to pay ex-CFO Rajiv Bansal Rs 12.2 crore after losing arbitration case
- Central govt merges Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank; all you need to know