New Delhi, Dec 3 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 1.30 points down to stand at 28,442.71. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 12.95 points up to stand at 8,537.65. ESSAR OIL and SUN TV were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 20.00% and 13.73% along with FSL and SUZLON with an increase of 11.16% and 9.95% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include CEAT LTD and SAIL with a decrease of 5.62% and 5.06% along with KAILASH and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 4.98% and 4.36% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 256.64 points at 19,338.75 while the banking sector is up 91.30 points at 21,339.82 and the reality sector is up 22.02 points at 1,696.05. The Indian currency is down 0.02% at Rs 61.87 per dollar.
Dec 3, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 2 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 115.61 points down to stand at 28,444.01. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 31.20 points down to stand at 8,524.70. BEL and WOCKPHARMA were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 10.36% and 9.88% along with SPARC and RAYMOND with an increase of 9.61% and 8.98% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include KAILASH and INFRATEL with a decrease of 4.97% and 4.87% along with SREI INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE LTD and BALRAMPUR CHINI MILLS LTD with a decrease of 4.46% and 4.22% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 198.55 points at 19,082.11 while the banking sector is up 26.23 points at 21,248.52 and the reality sector is up 1.45 points at 1,674.03. The Indian currency is up 0.23% at Rs 61.88 per dollar.
Dec 2, 2014
- Bitcoin scam: ED attaches Rs 42.88 crore worth properties owned by Amit Bhardwaj
- Amid Rafale spat, Dassault Aviation confirms Anil Ambani was its first choice
- India, Australia attempt to rescue Navy commander stranded in ocean storm
- End of American dream for Indian spouses? Trump admin likely to revoke H-4 visas within 3 months
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- New IRDAI rules stipulate Rs 15 lakh protection in motor accidents
- India's largest law firm Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas under CBI lens in PNB fraud case
- Asian business confidence at worst level in 3 years as 'upturn in world economy ends'
- Trouble mounts for debt-laden Air India as oil companies threaten to stop fuel supply