New Delhi, Jan 2 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 380.36 points up to stand at 27,887.90. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 111.45 points up to stand at 8,395.45. PIPAVAVDOC and GPPL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 13.70% and 12.08% along with BERGER PAINTS INDIA LTD and BAYER CROPSCIENCE LTD with an increase of 11.08% and 8.94% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include PMCFIN and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 4.96% and 4.88% along with MUTHOOT FINANCE LTD and PRESTIGE with a decrease of 4.74% and 4.53% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 142.35 points at 18,845.88 while the banking sector is up 356.91 points at 21,830.10 and the reality sector is up 14.15 points at 1,571.90. The Indian currency is up 0.36% at Rs 63.31 per dollar.
Jan 2, 2015
New Delhi, Jan 1 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 8.12 points up to stand at 27,507.54. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 1.30 points up to stand at 8,284.00. JUBILANT and MUTHOOTFIN were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 17.29% and 11.81% along with JETAIRWAYS and GRUH with an increase of 9.99% and 9.43% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include PMCFIN and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 4.96% and 4.65% along with GPPL and Sunrise Asian Ltd. with a decrease of 3.85% and 2.62% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 72.69 points at 18,703.53 while the banking sector is up 15.08 points at 21,473.19 and the reality sector is up 2.68 points at 1,557.75. The Indian currency is down 0.39% at Rs 63.28 per dollar.
Jan 1, 2015
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Twitter storm rages over US President Donald Trump's Diwali tweet
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Interim budget 2019: Arun Jaitley may make crucial announcements in direct tax
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- Merger of Jet Airways and Tata SIA Airlines on cards as talks pick up pace
- RBI, FinMin unlikely to be influenced by IMF's change of heart towards cryptocurrencies