New Delhi, Dec 9 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 322.39 points down to stand at 27,797.01. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 97.55 points down to stand at 8,340.70. JETAIRWAYS and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 6.32% and 4.76% along with SOBHA and NCC with an increase of 4.51% and 3.99% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include TV18 BROADCAST LTD. and INDIA CEMENTS LTD. with a decrease 7.91% and 6.02% along with NETWORK18 and THERMAX with a decrease of 5.99% and 5.46% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 240.94 points at 18,845.61 while the banking sector is down 270.90 points at 20,947.15 and the reality sector is down 22.93 points at 1,659.99. The Indian currency is up 0.1% at Rs 61.89 per dollar.
Dec 9, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 8 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 104.72 points down to stand at 28,458.10. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 26.10 points down to stand at 8,538.30. PIIND and NCC were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 15.56% and 12.67% along with PIPAVAVDOC and MONSANTO INDIA LTD. with an increase of 9.99% and 7.12% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include SIEMENS and RTNPOWER with a decrease 5.15% and 4.56% along with IDEA and SUZLON with a decrease of 4.25% and 4.20% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 13.35 points at 19,350.30 while the banking sector is down 19.87 points at 21,481.61 and the reality sector is up 19.71 points at 1,712.20. The Indian currency is up 0.07% at Rs 61.88 per dollar.
Dec 8, 2014
- Kerala nun rape case: Jalandhar Bishop Mulakkal arrested in Kochi after intense three-day questioning
- IKEA Hyderabad in big trouble after customer finds bug in chocolate cake
- Injured Jet Airways passenger threatens to upload flight video if demands aren't met
- Mayawati- Ajit Jogi alliance leaves Congress hanging ahead of Chhattisgarh elections
- Amazon-Samara Capital buy Aditya Birla Group's More retail chain for Rs 4,200 crore
- Dubai's Emirates could take over Abu Dhabi's Etihad to create world's largest airline - Report
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Amid trade war, Trump admin slaps Chinese military with sanctions for Russian fighter jets, missiles deal