New Delhi, Oct 29 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 217.35 points up to stand at 27,098.17. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 61.15 points up to stand at 8,088.75. SRF and NCC were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 20.00% and 7.66% along with BF UTILITIES LTD and MAX with an increase of 7.40% and 7.31% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include JUBILANT and PIIND with a decrease of 11.31% and 6.07% along with CEATLTD and ORIENTBANK with a decrease of 4.40% and 4.25% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 316.86 points at 18,259.29 while the banking sector is down 42.95 points at 19,030.60 and the reality sector is up 42.82 points at 1,479.82. The Indian currency is up 0.2% at Rs 61.31 per dollar.
Oct 29, 2014
Poonch, Oct 29 (ANI): The recent floods in Kashmir proved to be a boon for the apple business as the state witnesses a record sale of apples this season. The worst flooding in over a century had hampered the trade of Kashmiri apple, which is popular worldwide for its taste and juice. But now with ample production of good quality apples, there is a boom in the sale of the fruit. An apple trader, Mohammad Amin, said that in comparison to previous years, the sale of apples this year has increased.
Oct 29, 2014
New Delhi, Oct 27 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 98.15 points down to stand at 26,752.90. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 22.85 points down to stand at 7,991.70. KAILASH and RAJESH EXPO were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 10.41% and 7.18% along with PEL and BHEL with an increase of 5.90% and 5.10% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include JUSTDIAL and JINDAL STEEL with a decrease of 10.35% and 8.32% along with DLF and DEN with a decrease of 8.09% and 5.50% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 125.74 points at 17,899.82 while the banking sector is up 91.37 points at 18,948.89 and the reality sector is down 56.40 points at 1,432.29. The Indian currency is up 0.09% at Rs 61.33 per dollar.
Oct 27, 2014
12 minutes ago
- American pitbull delivers record 21 puppies in Bengaluru
- Belgium vs Tunisia live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match live on TV, online
- America averse to dating Trump Officials? Here's why
- Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint
- Plans to sell Air India shelved, government looks at improving profits
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Trump's trade war heats up with tariffs imposed by EU, India