New Delhi, Feb 10 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 128.23 points up to stand at 28,355.62. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 39.20 points up to stand at 8,565.55. ABB and KSCL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 8.07% and 7.79% along with GPPL and PIPAVAV DOC with an increase of 7.52% and 6.57% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include FRL and INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LTD. with a decrease of 16.26% and 7.91% along with FSL and INDIA CEMENTS with a decrease of 6.68% and 6.42% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 340.46 points at 18,960.89 while the banking sector is up 371.46 points at 21,464.07 and the reality sector is up 4.04 points at 1,702.73. The Indian currency is down 0.1% at Rs 62.10 per dollar.
Feb 10, 2015
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station
- Amritsar blast: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh suspects ISI hand behind grenade attack
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- Where is Kevin Spacey? Shamed double Oscar winning actor has vanished into the ether
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- Singapore Airlines flight to London forced to turn back to Changi after loss of cabin pressure
- BREAKING: Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested for under-reporting income
- Bansal exit aftershock: Flipkart to speed up hiring for top executives