New Delhi, Feb 12 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 271.13 points up to stand at 28,805.10. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 84.15 points up to stand at 8,711.55. BF UTILITIES LTD. and INDIA CEMENTS were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 12.36% and 12.11% along with SPARC and MRF with an increase of 10.00% and 10.00% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include BANK INDIA and PMCFIN with a decrease of 5.92% and 4.97% along with RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. and FRL with a decrease of 4.76% and 4.54% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 280.59 points at 19,378.28 while the banking sector is up 208.23 points at 21,897.77 and the reality sector is up 22.00 points at 1,737.53. The Indian currency is up 0.03% at Rs 62.27 per dollar.
Feb 12, 2015
EDITORS' NOTE: THIS EDIT CONTAINS COVERTED 4:3 MATERIALS Digital cash for the future or a haven for cryptocurrency con-men? Bitcoin has been a controversial topic for years, but an alleged scandal
Feb 12, 2015
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Vodafone Idea posts quarterly loss, to raise $3.5 billion
- Swiggy eyes raising Rs 2,170 crore by key backers' secondary share sales