'Temper' First Weekend Box Office Collection: Junior NTR-Kajal Aggarwal Starrer Earns ₹ 5.32 Cr in US
New Delhi, Feb 16 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 40.95 points up to stand at 29,135.88. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 3.85 points up to stand at 8,809.35. SUZLON and TATA ELXSI LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 19.84% and 15.71% along with CEAT LTD. And UNITECH with an increase of 13.30% and 11.08% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include CESC and BALKRISHNA INDUSTRIES LTD. with a decrease of 13.17% and 5.27% along with MRPL and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 4.91% and 4.84% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 87.28 points at 19,674.22 while the banking sector is down 204.51 points at 21,982.99 and the reality sector is up at 16.25 points at 1,737.34. The Indian currency is up 0.02% at Rs 62.21 per dollar.
Feb 16, 2015
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station
- Amritsar blast: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh suspects ISI hand behind grenade attack
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- Where is Kevin Spacey? Shamed double Oscar winning actor has vanished into the ether
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- Singapore Airlines flight to London forced to turn back to Changi after loss of cabin pressure
- BREAKING: Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested for under-reporting income
- Bansal exit aftershock: Flipkart to speed up hiring for top executives