British Prime Minister David Cameron and the leader of the opposition Ed Miliband face questions from ex-BBC presenter Jeremy Paxman and a studio audience in the first of the 2015 election TV debates.
Mar 27, 2015
The prime minister promised a Tory government would not raise the rate from 20%.
Mar 25, 2015
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- India will become world's fastest growing economy in 2019-20: IMF
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities