New Delhi, Jan 30 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 498.82 points down to stand at 29,182.95. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 143.45 points down to stand at 8,808.90. HCC and HDIL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 19.86% and 16.24% along with GMR INFRA and ADANI ENTERPRISES LTD. with an increase of 13.91% and 10.10% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include BANK OF BARODA and SPARC with a decrease of 11.08% and 6.40% along with INDIAN BANK and CANARA BANK with a decrease of 6.27% and 5.94% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 245.19 points at 19,985.90, while the banking sector is down 737.58 points at 22,715.52 and the reality sector is up 38.55 points at 1,811.36. The Indian currency is down 0.18% at Rs 61.97 per dollar.
Jan 30, 2015
SpiceJet Approves Transfer Of Maran's Entire Stake of 58.46% to Ajay Singh; Marans Out of Company's Board
New Delhi, Jan 29 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 122.59 points up to stand at 29,681.77. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 38.05 points up to stand at 8,952.35. HDIL and ARVIND were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 13.73% and 8.93% along with PRESTIGE and JET AIRWAYS with an increase of 8.58% and 7.57% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include ORIENT BANK and ALSTOM T&D INDIA LTD. with a decrease of 10.77% and 10.37% along with SPARC and GPPL with a decrease of 8.71% and 7.45% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 39.33 points at 20,248.96, while the banking sector is up 9.72 points at 23,448.80 and the reality sector is up 53.98 points at 1,772.81. The Indian currency is up 0.46% at Rs 61.69 per dollar.
Jan 29, 2015
Ahmedabad, Jan 29 (ANI): Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel laid the foundation stone of Maruti Suzuki’s car manufacturing plant in Ahmedabad city. Japan's Suzuki group plans to set up three plants in Hansalpur village of Ahmedabad, which will exclusively supply to Maruti Suzuki India Limited. The plant is likely to start production in mid-2017. The foundation stone laying ceremony was held in the presence of Japanese ambassador to India, Takeshi Yagi, Chairman and CEO Suzuki Motor Corporation, Osamu Suzuki, and Chairman of Maruti Suzuki India, RC Bhargava. While addressing a gathering, Suzuki said that setting up of the manufacturing facility was beginning of a new era and also praised Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Make in India’ initiative. Meanwhile, Bhargava shared details of the project.
Jan 29, 2015
3 hours ago
- Bill Cosby sentenced to 3-10 years in prison for sexual assault; a #MeToo victory
- Aadhaar verdict LIVE: Judges rule that Aadhaar is constitutionally valid but with a few changes
- Infamous Bellandur lake in Bengaluru spews 10-foot high toxic foam
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Pakistani journalist Cyril Almeida for 'leaking sensitive information'
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- TCS sued by 3 US citizens over employment discrimination
- Wary finance ministry nudges RBI to tackle worsening credit crunch
- IBM to join hands with government bodies, public sector banks for agri solutions
- Who is Ajit Mohan? All you need to know about Facebook India's new chief