New Delhi, Feb 23 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 295.97 points down to stand at 28,930.40. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 92.35 points down to stand at 8,741.25. OBEROI REALTY LTD and SOBHA were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 8.21% and 6.90% along with TATA ELXSI LTD. and WOCKPHARMA with an increase of 5.12% and 5.00% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include HDIL and PIPAVAVDOC with a decrease of 6.39% and 5.28% along with APOLLOTYRE and IFCI with a decrease of 4.92% and 4.91% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 132.11 points at 19,700.59 while the banking sector is down 191.74 points at 21,662.03 and the reality sector is up at 3.54 points at 1,768.72. The Indian currency is down 0.02 % at Rs 62.23 per dollar.
Feb 23, 2015
2015 Budget Session: President Stresses on Govt's Efforts to Protect Farmers' Interest in his Address
Union Budget 2015: Inclusive Growth, Job Market Expansion Government's Top Priorities, Says President
When the clock struck 12:01 am on Saturday, workers at the Motiva Refinery in Port Arthur, Texas walked off the job -- joining a U.S. refinery strike that's suddenly that much bigger. At issue --
Feb 22, 2015
There have been the protests in Athens filled with mockery and anger over austerity measures many in Greece see as crippling their future. There have been hours and hours of talks to try to find a
Feb 21, 2015
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Vodafone Idea posts quarterly loss, to raise $3.5 billion
- Binny Bansal resignation: Did Walmart use it as a ruse to edge the last of founders out?