Weekend Box Office Collection: Jr NTR's 'Temper' Leads in Andhra, Followed by 'Bandipotu', 'Badlapur'
New Delhi, Feb 24 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 29.55 points up to stand at 29,004.66. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 7.15 points up to stand at 8,761.25. RELIGARE and KSCL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 6.09% and 5.91% along with PMCFIN and ADANI ENTERPRISES LTD with an increase of 4.94% and 4.85% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include TVSMOTOR and PIPAVAVDOC with a decrease of 6.95% and 5.54% along with JINDAL STEEL and ALSTOM T&D INDIA LTD. with a decrease of 5.16% and 4.50% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 43.46 points at 19,653.53 while the banking sector is down 22.37 points at 21,639.66 and the reality sector is up at 9.77 points at 1,751.60. The Indian currency is up 0.03 % at Rs 62.30 per dollar.
Feb 24, 2015
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Vodafone Idea posts quarterly loss, to raise $3.5 billion
- Binny Bansal resignation: Did Walmart use it as a ruse to edge the last of founders out?