New Delhi, Feb 25 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 3.33 points up to stand at 29,007.99. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 5.15 points up to stand at 8,767.25. SIEMENS and PMCFIN were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 5.27% and 4.93% along with OBEROI REALTY LTD. and NIIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. with an increase of 4.72% and 4.67% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 8.07% and 3.92% along with THERMAX and ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. with a decrease of 3.81% and 3.19% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 5.62 points at 19,632.82 while the banking sector is down 164.25 points at 21,475.41 and the reality sector is up at 6.15 points at 1,757.75. The Indian currency is down 0.27% at Rs 62.03 per dollar.
Feb 25, 2015
Box Office Collection: Will 'Kakki Sattai' Break Opening Day Records of 'Anegan', 'Yennai Arindhaal', 'Kaththi', 'I'?
Their names may not be familiar just yet, but the Central Saint Martins graduate show is one of the most anticipated events at London Fashion Week. As in previous years, fashion journalists and
Feb 25, 2015
ROUGH CUT (NO REPORTER NARRATION) STORY: The Federal Reserve is preparing to consider interest rate hikes "on a meeting-by-meeting basis," Fed Chair Janet Yellen told a congressional committee on
Feb 24, 2015
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Vodafone Idea posts quarterly loss, to raise $3.5 billion
- Swiggy eyes raising Rs 2,170 crore by key backers' secondary share sales