New Delhi, Feb 11 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 178.35 points up to stand at 28,533.97. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 61.85 points up to stand at 8,627.40. FORTIS and NCC were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 20.00% and 19.97% along with PIPAVAV DOC and HCC with an increase of 15.96% and 11.74% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include SRF and PMCFIN with a decrease of 5.50% and 4.94% along with SADBHAV ENGINEERING LTD. and MUTHOOT FINANCE LTD. with a decrease of 4.63% and 3.04% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 152.22 points at 19,097.69 while the banking sector is up 225.47 points at 21,689.54 and the reality sector is up 12.80 points at 1,715.53. The Indian currency is up 0.08% at Rs 62.23 per dollar.
Feb 11, 2015
U.S. stocks climbed higher on Tuesday on hopes of a debt deal for Greece and a lift from Coca-Cola earnings. Talking about earnings. With about two-thirds of S&P 500 companies reporting, about 73
Feb 11, 2015
- Congress leaders meet CAG seeking a probe into Rafale deal
- Babul Supriyo threatens to break man's legs and 'hand him a crutch' at event for differently-abled
- Nokia X7 display panel image leaks ahead of launch: Key details revealed
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat insists Muslims an integral part of the Hindu Rashtra
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- India delays imposition of higher tariffs on some US goods to November
- Gold prices fall as investors turn to dollar for safety amid US-China trade tensions
- Asian business confidence at worst level in 3 years as 'upturn in world economy ends'
- US justice department probes Tesla over CEO Elon Musk's tweets about taking company private