New Delhi, Feb 25 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 3.33 points up to stand at 29,007.99. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 5.15 points up to stand at 8,767.25. SIEMENS and PMCFIN were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 5.27% and 4.93% along with OBEROI REALTY LTD. and NIIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. with an increase of 4.72% and 4.67% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 8.07% and 3.92% along with THERMAX and ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. with a decrease of 3.81% and 3.19% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 5.62 points at 19,632.82 while the banking sector is down 164.25 points at 21,475.41 and the reality sector is up at 6.15 points at 1,757.75. The Indian currency is down 0.27% at Rs 62.03 per dollar.
Feb 25, 2015
Box Office Collection: Will 'Kakki Sattai' Break Opening Day Records of 'Anegan', 'Yennai Arindhaal', 'Kaththi', 'I'?
Their names may not be familiar just yet, but the Central Saint Martins graduate show is one of the most anticipated events at London Fashion Week. As in previous years, fashion journalists and
Feb 25, 2015
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain
- Big relief for Deloitte, PwC, EY and KPMG as govt panel allows permission to operate in India
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector
- GST-based calculation confusing? Here are the new Casio calculators for India
- Skill India reality check: 70% of Indian youth don't have idea about govt's skill development programmes