New Delhi, Jan 7 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 78.64 points down to stand at 26,908.82. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 25.25 points down to stand at 8,102.10. BEL and JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LIMITED were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 12.38% and 11.11% along with SUZLON and UBL with an increase of 9.20% and 8.35% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include PMCFIN and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 4.95% and 4.67% along with IRB and GREAT EASTERN SHIPPING CO.LTD. with a decrease of 4.39% and 4.11% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 0.86 points at 18,546.79 while the banking sector is down 84.32 points at 21,031.53 and the reality sector is down 4.09 points at 1,513.72. The Indian currency is down 0.37% at Rs 63.33 per dollar.
Jan 7, 2015
Mumbai, Jan 07 (ANI): Market Expert Sunil Shah on Wednesday said that after a huge fall in the stock market yesterday, it seems like stability is returning back to the global capital markets. Shah also said that the European market opening later in the day will also have a bearing on India's markets. The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Sensex on Tuesday fell 854 points as a tumble in oil prices roiled global markets. The National Stock Exchange (NSE) Nifty also dropped points, opening at below the 8,300 mark. However, Shah said that Indian markets will recover more rapidly than others at the time.
Jan 7, 2015
33 minutes ago
- Belgium vs Tunisia live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match live on TV, online
- America averse to dating Trump Officials? Here's why
- Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint
- Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.0 MotoGP edition India launch soon
- Plans to sell Air India shelved, government looks at improving profits
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- ICICI bank probes 31 loan accounts based on whistle-blower complaint