New Delhi, Feb 19 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 142.01 points up to stand at 29,462.27. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 26.20 points up to stand at 8,895.30. JINDAL STEEL and FSL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 28.59% and 8.04% along with HIND COPPER and ADANI POWER with an increase of 8.00% and 7.98% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include SUZLON and WELCORP with a decrease of 6.72% and 5.79% along with SKF INDIA and AURO PHARMA with a decrease of 4.98% and 4.58% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 6.70 points at 19,855.74 while the banking sector is down 110.30 points at 21,978.47 and the reality sector is up at 17.09 points at 1,748.04. The Indian currency is up 0.03% at Rs 62.34 per dollar.
Feb 19, 2015
'Yennai Arindhaal' Box Office Collection: Ajith Starrer Enters All-Time Top 10 Tamil Grossers Overseas
An explosion and fire ripped through a gasoline processing unit at an Exxon Mobil refinery near Los Angeles Wednesday. Four workers sustained minor injuries. A small ground fire following the
Feb 19, 2015
53 minutes ago
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan decries 'arrogant' India for cancelling foreign ministers' meet
- New IRDAI rules stipulate Rs 15 lakh protection in motor accidents
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Amid trade war, Trump admin slaps Chinese military with sanctions for Russian fighter jets, missiles deal