In an interview at the International Air Transport Association (IATA) annual meeting in Miami Beach, Qatar Airways CEO Akbar Al Baker said there is no need to change previously agreed upon government transportation policies.
Jun 9, 2015
Greek Economy Minister George Stathakis on Friday (5 June) said that Greeces decision to transfer all debt payments to the International Monetary Fund due in June in one batch at the end of the month, was not a sudden decision but had been on the table for quite some time.
Jun 5, 2015
- Halwa Ceremony: Budget makers enjoy their sweets, will you get yours on Feb 1?
- Essar Steel bankruptcy row clouds India's FDI push
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- India will become world's fastest growing economy in 2019-20: IMF
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%