In an interview at the International Air Transport Association (IATA) annual meeting in Miami Beach, Qatar Airways CEO Akbar Al Baker said there is no need to change previously agreed upon government transportation policies.
Jun 9, 2015
Greek Economy Minister George Stathakis on Friday (5 June) said that Greeces decision to transfer all debt payments to the International Monetary Fund due in June in one batch at the end of the month, was not a sudden decision but had been on the table for quite some time.
Jun 5, 2015
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Reliance Industries joins blockchain platform VAKT in digital push