Britains Royal Mint unveiled a new portrait of Queen Elizabeth for coins on 2 March at the National Portrait Gallery.
Mar 2, 2015
New Delhi, March 2 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 97.64 points up to stand at 29,459.14. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 54.90 points up to stand at 8,956.75. NCC and JK LAKSHMI were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 17.47% and 14.77% along with SRE INFRA and HCC with an increase of 14.18% and 10.41% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include MUTHOOT FINANCE LTD. and GMR INFRA with a decrease of 7.08% and 5.60% along with ITC and BAJAJ-AUTO with a decrease of 4.97% and 4.03% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 78.50 points at 19,924.95 while the banking sector is up 408.75 points at 22,981.72 and the reality sector is down at 5.38 points at 1,816.54. The Indian currency is up 0.15% at Rs 61.94 per dollar.
Mar 2, 2015
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain
- Big relief for Deloitte, PwC, EY and KPMG as govt panel allows permission to operate in India
- India's strategic petroleum reserves programme attracts overseas players
- What was Modi Govt's 'tearing hurry to fix' RBI capital framework?, asks Chidambaram