New Delhi, Jan 1 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 8.12 points up to stand at 27,507.54. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 1.30 points up to stand at 8,284.00. JUBILANT and MUTHOOTFIN were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 17.29% and 11.81% along with JETAIRWAYS and GRUH with an increase of 9.99% and 9.43% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include PMCFIN and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 4.96% and 4.65% along with GPPL and Sunrise Asian Ltd. with a decrease of 3.85% and 2.62% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 72.69 points at 18,703.53 while the banking sector is up 15.08 points at 21,473.19 and the reality sector is up 2.68 points at 1,557.75. The Indian currency is down 0.39% at Rs 63.28 per dollar.
Jan 1, 2015
New Delhi, Dec 30 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 7.81 points up to stand at 27,403.54. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 1.95 points up to stand at 8,248.25. ADANI PORTS and BEML were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.92% and 7.53% along with NATCO PHARMA LTD. and ABB with an increase of 6.59% and 6.58% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include PMCFIN and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 4.97% and 4.93% along with UNITECH and JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES LTD. with a decrease of 4.79% and 4.03% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 61.93 points at 18,670.54 while the banking sector is up 143.37 points at 21,365.09 and the reality sector is down 3.11 points at 1,540.13. The Indian currency is down 0.37% at Rs 63.43 per dollar.
Dec 30, 2014
33 minutes ago
- Belgium vs Tunisia live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match live on TV, online
- America averse to dating Trump Officials? Here's why
- Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint
- Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.0 MotoGP edition India launch soon
- Plans to sell Air India shelved, government looks at improving profits
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- ICICI bank probes 31 loan accounts based on whistle-blower complaint