New Delhi, Feb 26 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 261.34 points down to stand at 28,746.65. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 83.40 points down to stand at 8,683.85. NTPC and CENTURYTEX were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 4.90 % and 3.43 % along with TATA ELXSI LTD. and PEL with an increase of 3.36% and 2.86% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include UNIONBANK and SIEMENS with a decrease of 4.63% and 4.35% along with PIPAVAVDOC and RASOYPR with a decrease of 4.22% and 4.08% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 280.32 points at 19,352.50 while the banking sector is down 198.72 points at 21,276.69 and the reality sector is up at 5.81 points at 1,763.56. The Indian currency is down 0.27% at Rs 61.80 per dollar.
Feb 26, 2015
Their names may not be familiar just yet, but the Central Saint Martins graduate show is one of the most anticipated events at London Fashion Week. As in previous years, fashion journalists and
Feb 26, 2015
Rail Budget 2015: Railways to See ₹8.5 Lakh Crore Investment over Next Five Years, Says Rail Minister
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain
- Big relief for Deloitte, PwC, EY and KPMG as govt panel allows permission to operate in India
- Gold sheds Rs 150, silver holds steady amid weak global cues
- Leading equity strategist supports govt in RBI row; says Modi return in 2019 is best scenario