Nevada has given Daimler AG, the worlds biggest truck maker, the go-ahead to test its self-driving heavy freight truck for the first time on the open road in ordinary traffic, the two sides announced on Tuesday (6 May).
May 7, 2015
Apple and Microsoft have been slugging it out for the crown for worlds most valuable firm since the dawn of the millennium.
May 6, 2015
Kerala Weekend Box Office Collection: 'Chandrettan Evideya', 'Bhaskar The Rascal' Lead in Theatres; Slow Start for 'Uttama Villain'
Infosys Asks West Bengal Govt to Accord SEZ Status to its Proposed Centre or Return ₹75 Crore Paid For Land
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Sachin Bansal gets on board Ola with Rs 150 cr investment; app now valued at Rs 4,090 cr