Shares of Etsy, an online marketplace for handmade goods and craft supplies, more than doubled in their debut on 16 April, valuing the company at about $3.88bn (£2.59bn).
Apr 17, 2015
The European Union Competition Commissioner accused Google on 16 April of cheating consumers and competitors by distorting Web search results to favour its own shopping service, after a five-year investigation that could change the rules for business online.
Apr 16, 2015
Has a rush to buy up oil and gas companies just started?
Apr 14, 2015
A Paris court found the heiress of the Nina Ricci perfume and fashion business guilty of tax fraud on 13 April, in a high-profile trial prompted by leaked lists of people who used the services of HSBC bank in Switzerland.
Apr 14, 2015
One of Japans megabanks Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi showcased a robot bank teller on 13 April at its downtown Tokyo branch in the hope that the multilingual robot will help foreign customers during the Tokyo Olympics in 2020.
Apr 13, 2015
5 hours ago
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Government suspects under-reporting of revenues by telcos; orders strict auditing
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector
- Facebook investors want Mark Zuckerberg to resign: Report
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?