New Delhi, Feb 26 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 261.34 points down to stand at 28,746.65. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 83.40 points down to stand at 8,683.85. NTPC and CENTURYTEX were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 4.90 % and 3.43 % along with TATA ELXSI LTD. and PEL with an increase of 3.36% and 2.86% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include UNIONBANK and SIEMENS with a decrease of 4.63% and 4.35% along with PIPAVAVDOC and RASOYPR with a decrease of 4.22% and 4.08% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 280.32 points at 19,352.50 while the banking sector is down 198.72 points at 21,276.69 and the reality sector is up at 5.81 points at 1,763.56. The Indian currency is down 0.27% at Rs 61.80 per dollar.
Feb 26, 2015
Their names may not be familiar just yet, but the Central Saint Martins graduate show is one of the most anticipated events at London Fashion Week. As in previous years, fashion journalists and
Feb 26, 2015
Rail Budget 2015: Railways to See ₹8.5 Lakh Crore Investment over Next Five Years, Says Rail Minister
- Bishop Mulakkal taken for reconstruction of crime scene
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- Flipkart may get new CEO to replace Binny Bansal; Kalyan Krishnamurthy frontrunner
- India has potential to triple its intra-regional trade: World Bank report
- Comcast outbids Fox by acquiring Sky for $40 million in dramatic auction