Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said on Thursday (18 June) the euro zone was dangerously close to a state of mind that accepts an accident. He also slammed other ministers whom he said did not want to discuss his proposal to set up an automatic break on the countrys public deficit.
Jun 19, 2015
13 minutes ago
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- Will Modi govt's e-commerce policy help Reliance beat Amazon and Flipkart?
- Asian markets mixed as Huawei report offsets US earnings