SpiceJet Rolls Out 'Freedom to Fly' Discount Offer, Fares Start at Rs 799; 1 Lakh Seats Offered Under Scheme
Qantas Airways posted one of the fastest turnarounds in Australian corporate history with a return to full-year profit and said it will buy eight fuel-efficient Boeing Co 787-9 Dreamliner jets, enabling it to fly the longest routes possible.
Aug 20, 2015
Dozens of Amazon employees were evacuated from a Phoenix warehouse 19 August due to concerns about hazardous materials. Bomb and fire crews were dispatched to the facility after an employee noticed a suspicious bulge on the side of a 55-gallon drum container with pressurised butane gas inside of it.
Aug 19, 2015
Tata Opportunities Fund to Buy Stake in Uber, to Become Second Indian Firm to Invest in US Cab Aggregator
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?