One of Britains leading bookmakers said on Wednesday (29 April) that it hopes to take in as much as a £1m ($1.55m) worth of bets on the birth of the hotly anticipated royal baby.
Apr 29, 2015
'Uttama Villain' Box Office Collection: Can Kamal Haasan Starrer Beat 'Lingaa', 'I', 'Kaththi', 'Yennai Arindhaal' Records?
As well as huge buying huge theres a number of likely mid-cap takeover targets out there.
Apr 28, 2015
Emergency aid worker Rossella Miccio reflects on Sierra Leones ebola crisis after 400 days
Apr 27, 2015
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Big relief for Deloitte, PwC, EY and KPMG as govt panel allows permission to operate in India
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain
- Hiring shoots up to 21% in October; IT sector leads
- Apple eyes a bigger bite of market with Amazon deal
- Visa and Mastercard losing market share in India to indigenous UPI, RuPay card: Arun Jaitley