Kingfisher (UK code KGF), the owner of DIY businesses B and Q and Screwfix, has been taking flight over recent months, climbing from 286p in November last year to 374p today.
Mar 3, 2015
A US judge on 2 March seemed satisfied with a proposed $415m (£267m) settlement that would end a lawsuit in which tech workers accused Apple, Google and two other Silicon Valley companies of conspiring to hold down salaries.
Mar 3, 2015
New Delhi, March 3 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 134.59 points up to stand at 29,593.73. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 134.59 points up to stand at 8,996.25. TATA ELXSI LTD. and BHUSHAN STEEL LTD were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 20.00% and 15.30% along with IDBI and NATCO PHARMA LTD. with an increase of 10.33% and 9.99% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include EICHER MOTORS LTD. and COAL INDIA with a decrease of 4.46% and 3.98% along with MAHINDRA and MAHINDRA LTD and OBEROI REALTY LTD with a decrease of 3.48% and 2.79% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 171.82 points at 19,753.13 while the banking sector is down 61.57 points at 22,920.15 and the reality sector is down at 21.59 points at 1,794.95. The Indian currency is down 0.04% at Rs 61.89 per dollar.
Mar 3, 2015
'Kakki Sattai' ('Kaaki Sattai') Box Office Collection: Siva Karthikeyan Starrer Earns ₹15.58 Crore in Four Days
'OK Kanmani': After 'Komban', 'Masss', 'Baahubali', Studio Green Acquires Theatrical Rights of Mani Ratnam Movie
Non-bailable warrant issued against Pakistani journalist Cyril Almeida for 'leaking sensitive information'8 hours ago
- Virat Kohli: Anushka Sharma and I don't lead fairytale lives unlike what people think
- PM Modi claims Sikkim's Pakyong airport is the 100th in India but is it so?
- Modicare: Over 1,000 patients avail benefits of world's largest healthcare scheme within 24 hours
- North India rains: Himachal Pradesh receives 665% more downpour than usual
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- Amazon-Samara Capital buy Aditya Birla Group's More retail chain for Rs 4,200 crore
- Increase in interest rates for small saving schemes; investors breathe a sigh of relief
- IBM to join hands with government bodies, public sector banks for agri solutions
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut