Kingfisher (UK code KGF), the owner of DIY businesses B and Q and Screwfix, has been taking flight over recent months, climbing from 286p in November last year to 374p today.
Mar 3, 2015
A US judge on 2 March seemed satisfied with a proposed $415m (£267m) settlement that would end a lawsuit in which tech workers accused Apple, Google and two other Silicon Valley companies of conspiring to hold down salaries.
Mar 3, 2015
New Delhi, March 3 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 134.59 points up to stand at 29,593.73. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 134.59 points up to stand at 8,996.25. TATA ELXSI LTD. and BHUSHAN STEEL LTD were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 20.00% and 15.30% along with IDBI and NATCO PHARMA LTD. with an increase of 10.33% and 9.99% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include EICHER MOTORS LTD. and COAL INDIA with a decrease of 4.46% and 3.98% along with MAHINDRA and MAHINDRA LTD and OBEROI REALTY LTD with a decrease of 3.48% and 2.79% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 171.82 points at 19,753.13 while the banking sector is down 61.57 points at 22,920.15 and the reality sector is down at 21.59 points at 1,794.95. The Indian currency is down 0.04% at Rs 61.89 per dollar.
Mar 3, 2015
'Kakki Sattai' ('Kaaki Sattai') Box Office Collection: Siva Karthikeyan Starrer Earns ₹15.58 Crore in Four Days
'OK Kanmani': After 'Komban', 'Masss', 'Baahubali', Studio Green Acquires Theatrical Rights of Mani Ratnam Movie
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- New IRDAI rules stipulate Rs 15 lakh protection in motor accidents
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Amid trade war, Trump admin slaps Chinese military with sanctions for Russian fighter jets, missiles deal