China National Chemical Corp (ChemChina) is to buy Pirelli, the worlds fifth-largest tyre maker, in a €7.1bn (£5.16bn, $7.7bn) deal that will place one of the symbols of Italys manufacturing industry in Chinese hands.
Mar 23, 2015
Turkey launched a $10bn (£6.8bn) project to pipe Azeri gas to Western markets on 17 March, forging ahead with a plan which could help Europe reduce its dependence on Russian energy even as Moscow touts its own alternative.
Mar 18, 2015
Chancellor George Osborne is sure to mimic Mr. Robertson in giving us all some jam today in Wednesdays Budget.
Mar 17, 2015
'OK Kanmani': After Kamal Haasan's 'Uttama Villain', Prime Media Grabs Distribution Rights for Mani Ratnam Movie
Weekend Box Office Collection: Sivakathikeyan's 'Kakki Satti' Leads; Ajith's 'Yennai Arindhal', Dhanush's 'Anegan' Drop
The Cinnamon Club, based in The Old Westminster Library, offers fine dining Indian cooking.
Mar 16, 2015
'Kakki Sattai' Box Office Collection: Siva Karthikeyan Starrer Exceeds Expectations; Enters Third Week
4 hours ago
- Congress leaders meet CAG seeking a probe into Rafale deal
- Babul Supriyo threatens to break man's legs and 'hand him a crutch' at event for differently-abled
- Nokia X7 display panel image leaks ahead of launch: Key details revealed
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat insists Muslims an integral part of the Hindu Rashtra
- Ola raises $50 million from China's communist party-backed investor
- Mega bank merger infuses job loss fears
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- India delays imposition of higher tariffs on some US goods to November
- Gold prices fall as investors turn to dollar for safety amid US-China trade tensions