Patients with mild Alzheimers disease who took Eli Lilly and Cos experimental drug solanezumab early in the course of their disease preserved more of their cognitive and functional ability, according to new Lilly data released on 22 July.
Jul 23, 2015
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share