More than 200 schools have shut or cancelled classes for the week to prevent the spread of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) virus, the Education Ministry said on Wednesday (3 June).
Jun 3, 2015
Nobel Prize winner Professor Robert Shiller famously warned that how stock markets were overvalued at height of dot-com boom
Jun 2, 2015
Overseas Box-Office Collection: 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' to Dethrone 'Piku' as Highest Bollywood Grosser of 2015
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Vodafone Idea posts quarterly loss, to raise $3.5 billion
- Swiggy eyes raising Rs 2,170 crore by key backers' secondary share sales