New Delhi, Jan 30 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 498.82 points down to stand at 29,182.95. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 143.45 points down to stand at 8,808.90. HCC and HDIL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 19.86% and 16.24% along with GMR INFRA and ADANI ENTERPRISES LTD. with an increase of 13.91% and 10.10% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include BANK OF BARODA and SPARC with a decrease of 11.08% and 6.40% along with INDIAN BANK and CANARA BANK with a decrease of 6.27% and 5.94% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 245.19 points at 19,985.90, while the banking sector is down 737.58 points at 22,715.52 and the reality sector is up 38.55 points at 1,811.36. The Indian currency is down 0.18% at Rs 61.97 per dollar.
Jan 30, 2015
SpiceJet Approves Transfer Of Maran's Entire Stake of 58.46% to Ajay Singh; Marans Out of Company's Board
New Delhi, Jan 29 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 122.59 points up to stand at 29,681.77. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 38.05 points up to stand at 8,952.35. HDIL and ARVIND were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 13.73% and 8.93% along with PRESTIGE and JET AIRWAYS with an increase of 8.58% and 7.57% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include ORIENT BANK and ALSTOM T&D INDIA LTD. with a decrease of 10.77% and 10.37% along with SPARC and GPPL with a decrease of 8.71% and 7.45% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 39.33 points at 20,248.96, while the banking sector is up 9.72 points at 23,448.80 and the reality sector is up 53.98 points at 1,772.81. The Indian currency is up 0.46% at Rs 61.69 per dollar.
Jan 29, 2015
- Bitcoin scam: ED attaches Rs 42.88 crore worth properties owned by Amit Bhardwaj
- Amid Rafale spat, Dassault Aviation confirms Anil Ambani was its first choice
- India, Australia attempt to rescue Navy commander stranded in ocean storm
- End of American dream for Indian spouses? Trump admin likely to revoke H-4 visas within 3 months
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- New IRDAI rules stipulate Rs 15 lakh protection in motor accidents
- Fitch upgrades India's growth forecast for FY19 to 7.8%
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Trouble mounts for debt-laden Air India as oil companies threaten to stop fuel supply