ROUGH CUT (NO REPORTER NARRATION) Apple CEO Tim Cook addressed a crowd of more than 1,000 people at the White House summit on cybersecurity in Palo Alto, California. Before his remarks, Cook was one
Feb 14, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 13 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 289.83 points up to stand at 29,094.93. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 93.95 points up to stand at 8,805.50. PIIND and MCLEOD RUSSEL INDIA LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 11.31% and 9.38% along with MRPL and GITANJALI with an increase of 9.05% and 8.82% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include OIL and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 5.33% and 4.62% along with INDIA CEMENTS LTD. and GAIL with a decrease of 4.36% and 3.96% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 208.66 points at 19,586.94 while the banking sector is up 289.73 points at 22,187.50 and the reality sector is down at 16.44 points at 1,721.09. The Indian currency is down 0.2% at Rs 62.18 per dollar.
Feb 13, 2015
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Mobile handsets may get dearer amid depreciating rupee
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Exit of Flipkart CEO adds to fears in Corporate India about sexual misconduct - report
- Bansal exit aftershock: Massive Jabong staff layoff likely after Myntra merger