New Delhi, Feb 10 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 128.23 points up to stand at 28,355.62. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 39.20 points up to stand at 8,565.55. ABB and KSCL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 8.07% and 7.79% along with GPPL and PIPAVAV DOC with an increase of 7.52% and 6.57% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include FRL and INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LTD. with a decrease of 16.26% and 7.91% along with FSL and INDIA CEMENTS with a decrease of 6.68% and 6.42% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 340.46 points at 18,960.89 while the banking sector is up 371.46 points at 21,464.07 and the reality sector is up 4.04 points at 1,702.73. The Indian currency is down 0.1% at Rs 62.10 per dollar.
Feb 10, 2015
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Mobile handsets may get dearer amid depreciating rupee
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Exit of Flipkart CEO adds to fears in Corporate India about sexual misconduct - report
- Bansal exit aftershock: Massive Jabong staff layoff likely after Myntra merger