New Delhi, Nov 21 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 267.07 points up to stand at 28,334.63. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 75.45 points up to stand at 8,477.35. NETWORK18 and Sanofi India Ltd were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 8.21% and 6.26% along with SOUTHBANK and TV18 BROADCAST with an increase of 5.48% and 5.42% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include RASOYA PROTEINS LTD and ESSAROIL with a decrease of 9.92% and 7.48% along with BAJAJ ELECTRICALS LTD. and BALRAMPUR CHINI MILLS LTD. with a decrease of 5.98% and 5.28% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 102.34 points at 18,925.28 while the banking sector is up 478.83 points at 20,683.54 and the reality sector is up 1.85 points at 1,625.20. The Indian currency is down 0.15% at Rs 61.84 per dollar.
Nov 21, 2014
New Delhi, Nov 20 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 34.71 points up to stand at 28,067.56. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 19.60 points up to stand at 8,401.90. BAJAJ HOLDINGS and INVESTMENT LTD. and GUJARAT GAS CO.LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.77% and 7.40% along with KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. and ING VYSYA BANK LTD. with an increase of 7.28% and 7.15% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include RASOYA PROTEINS LTD and AMARA RAJA BATTERIES LTD with a decrease of 9.95% and 6.22% along with SHREE RENUKA SUGARS LTD and JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES LTD with a decrease of 5.68% and 5.22% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 84.35 points at 18,822.94 while the banking sector is up 74.11 points at 20,204.71 and the reality sector is down 25.00 points at 1,623.35. The Indian currency is up 0.06% at Rs 62.00 per dollar.
Nov 20, 2014
4 hours ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- China vows to hit back as Trump plans $200 billion additional tariffs on Chinese imports
- FII inflow to drop as US Federal Reserve hikes interest rate
- World's richest person, Jeff Bezos is now wealthier than ever
- Japan's SoftBank to invest up to $100 billion to boost India's solar power production
- Cash-strapped Rolls-Royce to cut 4,600 jobs, mostly in the UK