New Delhi, Feb 11 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 178.35 points up to stand at 28,533.97. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 61.85 points up to stand at 8,627.40. FORTIS and NCC were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 20.00% and 19.97% along with PIPAVAV DOC and HCC with an increase of 15.96% and 11.74% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include SRF and PMCFIN with a decrease of 5.50% and 4.94% along with SADBHAV ENGINEERING LTD. and MUTHOOT FINANCE LTD. with a decrease of 4.63% and 3.04% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 152.22 points at 19,097.69 while the banking sector is up 225.47 points at 21,689.54 and the reality sector is up 12.80 points at 1,715.53. The Indian currency is up 0.08% at Rs 62.23 per dollar.
Feb 11, 2015
U.S. stocks climbed higher on Tuesday on hopes of a debt deal for Greece and a lift from Coca-Cola earnings. Talking about earnings. With about two-thirds of S&P 500 companies reporting, about 73
Feb 11, 2015
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector
- OYO announces former IndiGo boss Aditya Ghosh as South Asia CEO
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term