New Delhi, Feb 18 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 162.88 points up to stand at 29,298.76. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 56.95 points up to stand at 8,866.30. SUZLON and RTN POWER were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 16.34% and 15.35% along with PIPAVAVDOC and MRPL with an increase of 14.18% and 9.25% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include RURAL ELECTRIFICATION CORPORATION LTD and HERO MOTOCORP LTD. with a decrease of 6.78% and 4.94% along with PMCFIN and NMDC with a decrease of 4.89% and 4.50% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 193.03 points at 19,867.25 while the banking sector is up 105.78 points at 22,088.77 and the reality sector is down at 9.30 points at 1,728.46. The Indian currency is down 0.25% at Rs 62.31 per dollar.
Feb 18, 2015
Another judicial twist in the Dominique Strauss-Kahn case. The former IMF chief walked out of court on Tuesday after a French prosecutor asked for an acquittal of Strass-Kahn's pimping charge.
Feb 18, 2015
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?