Dr Ria Banerjee Ankola, who is a food therapist and has worked in the social and preventive health sector for many years, has opened up about her weight loss, diets, and how to get a healthy lifestyle in a candid chat with IBTimes India.
Jun 11, 2018
Articles by Asmita Kundu
Asmita Kundu works as an entertainment reporter for International Business Times India since 2016. Being an ardent follower of 'Game Of Thrones', she loves to explore different TV series and movies.
When Game of Thrones stars do 'Dirty Dancing': See the epic moment recreated by Emilia Clarke, Jason Momoa
Former Indian PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee passes away at 93: Last rites to be held at Vijay Ghat tomorrow2 days ago
- From LPG to GST: 5 major economic decisions taken by India since independence
- Aam Aadmi Party leader, ex-journalist Ashutosh resigns; says reason 'personal'
- Who is Usha Ananthasubramanian? CBI and RBI to investigate sacked Allahabad Bank CEO's role in PNB fraud case
- China lodges complaint with WTO over legalities of US policies
- Mumbai gang sold over 300 kids to US buyers at Rs 45 lakh each; kingpin arrested