Dr Ria Banerjee Ankola, who is a food therapist and has worked in the social and preventive health sector for many years, has opened up about her weight loss, diets, and how to get a healthy lifestyle in a candid chat with IBTimes India.
Jun 11, 2018
Articles by Asmita Kundu
Asmita Kundu works as an entertainment reporter for International Business Times India since 2016. Being an ardent follower of 'Game Of Thrones', she loves to explore different TV series and movies.
When Game of Thrones stars do 'Dirty Dancing': See the epic moment recreated by Emilia Clarke, Jason Momoa
'We will not let Kangana Ranaut walk freely in Maharashtra', threatens Karni Sena on release of Manikarnika1 day ago
- How fasting can improve your overall health
- OnePlus offer you simply can't refuse: OnePlus 6T available on Amazon with 70% buyback value guarantee
- First Hybrid car from Maruti-Toyota alliance to roll out in 3 years
- Congress' candidate list for Kerala Lok Sabha polls to be finalised by February 20
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities