Senior politics reporter Ian Silvera rounds up the week in Westminster.
May 20, 2015
The United Nations Middle East envoy warned on Tuesday (19 May) that the people of the Gaza Strip are desperate and angry at everyone for their plight and it is up to Israel and Palestinian authorities to prevent an implosion of the Mediterranean enclave.
May 20, 2015
The mother of American reporter Austin Tice, who has been missing in Syria for more than three years, believes her son is alive and called on the Syrian government to aid in his release.
May 19, 2015
PM Narendra Modi Faces Dissent over Spending Shakeup; Maneka Gandhi Says Policy to Affect 300 Million Poor People
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- Jamal Khashoggi was beheaded and cut into pieces alive after gruesome 7-minute torture
- US airman who claimed to have seen alien evidence on moon dies in horrific bike accident
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- Pakistan could procure Chinese missiles that are 'better than' the BrahMos system