The European Union called Russias aerial bombing campaign in Syria dangerous’ on 12 October. Speaking after a meeting of EU Foreign Ministers in Luxembourg, EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini warned that air strikes designed to support Assad could also deepen the 4-and-a-half year civil war that has killed 250,000 people.
Oct 13, 2015
Britain insists that Bashar al-Assad cannot be allowed to stay on as Syrian president, but is flexible about the manner and timing of his departure, British Foreign Minister Philip Hammond said on 12 October.
Oct 12, 2015
Isolated North Korea marked the 70th anniversary of its ruling Workers Party with a gala on 11 October, the day after holding a massive military parade overseen by leader Kim Jong Un.
Oct 12, 2015
President Abdulla Yameen snubs Sushma Swaraj, says Maldives 'will not tolerate foreign interference'
Shiv Sena threatens Tehseen Poonawalla over Pakistani food festival after ink attack on Sudheendra Kulkarni
- HAL Tejas vs Pakistan-China's JF-17: Will India's LCA emerge as the favourite for Malaysia deal?
- Here's all you need to know about IAF's game-changing Chinook helicopters [VIDEO]
- Andhra candidates declare crores of assets while filing for nomination ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- Horrifying video! Muslim family in Gurugram beaten up with iron rods by 40 men
- Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav to contest from Mulayam's Azamgarh seat